How to add images to products
Modified on: Tue, 30 Nov, 2021 at 10:36 AM
As a 'one off'
- Open the product's details and select the the Images tab
- Either drag the image files into the images box or click the button to upload (multiple) images to this product.
- You can also click the Import button and paste image URLs which will cause the system to automatically download the images and apply them to the selected product.
Bulk import of images
- Go to Inventory > Parts
- Click the arrow on the drop-down menu in the top-right corner and select Import Images
- You can then upload a zip file (up to 200 mb each time) or use DropBox, OneDrive or Google Drive to import images.
- You can also drag images to this page.
- When using bulk import, the system will attempt to automatically match each image to the relevant SKU based on the image file name.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.