1.From the PCK pack screen click the purple button in the top right corner to show you the history of SO’s you have already packed within this PCK.
2. Click the SO that you want to re-print a carrier slip for.
3. After clicking the SO it will then take you into the screen for packing this specific SO
4. Click the back button on your device which will show you any packages you have created for this specific SO on the PCK – It then may ask you to “cancel package changes” for which you can click yes.
5. Tap on the green truck on the specific package that you want to re-print a carrier label for.
6. It will then give you the option to print a carrier slip for that specific package.
This will then get sent to print station and printed out of the corresponding label printer.